On Wednesday 21 November 2001 11:10, Bill Day enunciated:
> When as root you typed ssh(d) you started the daemon(check as root ps ax)
> when as a user you attempted it, it tried to authenticate with out having
> the daemon running or without you making your keys as of yet...

I saw on bootup that it was actually starting but ps -aua doers not show it,
wierd, but it is running as I logged in as me from another source.

> The SxS was simple enough for myself to follow the intructions creating the
> keys installing from tarball etc...

As soon as I get to unknown areas these days I get brain freeze.

> Hope this answers your question. other than doing it for you   8^)

When are you coming over ??

--
Keith Antoine aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161