Quanta is pretty kewl... was turned on by it in when I was still running kde1
stcok for COL...  now with kde2.1.1(yeah I know...) its even beter.  very
nice easy to use interface once you learn where everything is at...

Have yet to try bluefish.. so can't give no opinions of it..

On Wednesday 28 November 2001 03:21, you were heard blurting out:

--
  Bill Day ( a.k.a. BadMan )            188133 http://counter.li.org
  irc.openprojects.net                  #linux-users ( Open 24/7 )

                 http://www.daysdomain.com/tribute.html

  5:30am  up 118 days, 20:01, 19 users,  load average: 0.25, 0.06, 0.02