I updated to kde-2.2.2 and found that I cannot use the kpackage to install
rpms its broken once again. However I used the konsole to install no real
problem till today. It all of a sudden tells me that there is no such command
as rpm anymore, yes I was in root. So I have lost the ability to install rpms
and of course I ahve quite a few to put in, no I do not want to compile, make
install all day if I can get rpm back. Trouble is I am stumped as to where I
can get and reinstall this easily, I cannot use an rpm to do this.

I am in Suse 7.3

--
Keith Antoine aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161