I just hacked a webpage tonight with bluefish.  Pretty easy to use.

Bluefish allows you to view the html you are creating with Netscape,
which is all fine and good if you like waiting for Netscape to start
each time.  Fortunately in the external preferences, bluefish does
allow you to override the browser.  When I set this to galeon %s, I
was much happier.  When galeon is already running, it just opens a new
tabbed window in the already running browser.  Of course you do need
to remember to x out the window each time, or you will have dozen's of
tabs hanging around.

--
Collins Richey
Denver Area - WWTLRD?