On Monday 10 December 2001 03:32, stayler enunciated:
> On Sun, 9 Dec 2001 21:48:14 +1000, Keith Antoine wrote:
> >Why the hell use srpms and have compile probs, when you can use the
> > generic rpms ??
>
> Well,
>
> The rpms are built on a SuSE box and all I get from them is a
> segmentation fault.  But it would seem that this is common as I get the
> same fault after I got the thing built from tarballs.

Shawn, me lad, mate!! First up what version are you trying to compile as the
very latest is a mess 0.9.6......... They alterred the metronom. O.9.4 plays
just fine but get the rpms all of em, from skyblade as per previous posts.I
have installed them on my Suse and they work.

--
Keith Antoine aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161