Hi,

        I'm realy interested too abou AIW.  I have a Studio PCTV and it
works much better under linux than under Winblows.  I'm figuring out if the same
happens to
AIW...
        Unfortunately I have just a PII 300 and I wondering how to keep
video and sound capture in sync with such a hardware by now...

        Some friends who uses AIW 128 (just under Winblows) are very
desappointed with it.  I tried but didn't convice them to use linux.

        I realy would like to hear more about AIW Radeon (graphics accel.
and video capture) from linux users.

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva