I see. if I am to pump in my real IP address,
I needed to use a script to generate the zone file
using /etc/ppp/ip-up (my ISP used pppoe),
and restarts named afterward.

Does named have a runtime paramters to achieve that?
or say could I point MX into an executable script?

--
The pivotal point is the "second chance", judged by another set of
criteria.