Well, after a nights rest, and rebooting, ELX seems to be running much
better, not sluggish any more, and I'm starting to like it. It does have a
windows like feel, too much for me, but you can still ignore that if you
want, and it did a fine job of setting up with my hardware and networking
with my old win95 box. (Played with samba for a while to get it set up).
Kylix 2 OpenEdition runs well on it. Anyone tried Kylix1 on elx? I had a
problem yesterday installing it, it stalled at building the font matrix.
But maybe I'll try it again, since elx is running much better now.      I
do miss the choice of window managers on Libranet, which is my favorite
distribution. IceWM, xfce, kde, gnome, enlightenment, windowmaker,
blackbox, probably more I'm forgetting... Elx has kde, gnome, twm, period.

--
Ken Moffat
[EMAIL PROTECTED]