On Sat, 12 Jan 2002 03:34,zohar scribed:

> Sir,

Just to help with your English, in this list titles are not used noramlly.
Most here would be embarrased with the use of, Sir. <grin>

> On is CD-R (only reader) and other is CD-RW(burner) and I want to keep
> both so that if I want to copy a CD it can be done directly through main
> memory(Diskcopy like concept) and not to bother HDD for it.

Well the advise that has been given and that which is on the SxS site should
get you going.

> I also has to make my Linux to connect to internet but I have Winmodem.
> Can it go or should I purchase external modem.

Yes definitely get an External Modem...........

--
Keith Antoine aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161