--- Tom Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Saturday 19 January 2002  3 15:15 pm, Douglas J Hunley dropped
> these
> nuggets of information:
> > Tom Wilson babbled on about:
> > > Will you be having you hash browns smothered, covered, scattered,
> and
> > > diced?
> >
> > kurt didn't have any actually. I had scattered, covered, chunked.
>
> Ah yes.  Very nice.  I truly enjoy the Waffle House.  It has been some
> time
> though since I have dined there.
>
> I also enjoy, when on trips down south, a breakfast at IHOP.  Too bad
> there
> aren't any in this wonderful state of Ohio.  (None that I have seen
> anyway).

Yea, my wife truly had an intense passion for IHOPs as well.  We figured
out that the nearest one to Pittsburgh was somewhere in northern
Virginia, followed by one near Detroit, MI.
Now that we've moved to California there are IHOPs all over the place,
including 1 less than a mile from where we live.  She's quite happy.

=====