On Saturday 19 January 2002 10 22:45 pm, Net Llama dropped these nuggets of
information:

> Yea, my wife truly had an intense passion for IHOPs as well.  We figured
> out that the nearest one to Pittsburgh was somewhere in northern
> Virginia, followed by one near Detroit, MI.
> Now that we've moved to California there are IHOPs all over the place,
> including 1 less than a mile from where we live.  She's quite happy.

An IHOP less that a mile, you all are lucky.  I think there used to be one in
Northern Kentucky, maybe closer to Lexington, a long time ago.  I seem to
remember passing it on our way to Florida on vacation as a kid.  Its long
gone though.

I spied one in Tennessee on one of our many trips to the Smokies in the last
couple of years though we have never stopped at it.  Next time we go, I have
to stop.

--
Tom Wilson
Register Linux user # 199331