On Sun, 27 Jan 2002 07:04:30 -0800 Ken Moffat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Here's a link to a review of a new 'closed source' compiler from intel.
> Anyone heard of this? Impressive improvements over ms visual c++ and gnu
> 2.95. They talk of 30% speed improvement.
>
> http://www.open-mag.com/754088105111.htm

I'm downloading it now... :')

My take on the whole affair is that Intel is making sure it's new P4 is properly
supported... in that its' new optimizaions are being exploited by this compiler. That
said... I'll find out shortly if its' worth the salt. The curious thing is... they
want $500.00 for the fully supported product...