On Sun, 3 Feb 2002 08:33:55 -0800 (PST) Net Llama <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:> I don't know how true this is.  Mandrake is notoriously
> bleeding edge.   No company is going to want to install
> their product for normal usage.
>
> --- zohar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Mostly SUSE and mandrake are going for servers with partners like
IBM> > and such big names so they are trying to ignore the normal user
and> > marketing of them to big firms is only done with the partner

floor.

Mandrake changed from one relese to the next.  They used to
be just a tiche better than RedHat,  I installed a Beta that
worked great, but every release after that was further over the edge.

I'm back to ELX for now.

--
Collins Richey (Denver Area)
WWTLRD? - ELX - XFCE - SYLPHEED