On Sunday 03 February 2002 04:56 pm, Peter Ruskin warbled:

> I have 8.1 and Cooker, Keith.  Do menudrake -> Action -> Menu style ->
> Standard menu.

Ok managed to do thata, thanks.

> There are loads of mirrors, I use these ( I won't list Cooker because you
> probably won't want that ) :
>       ftp://ftp.sunet.se/Mandrake-devel/contrib/
>       ftp://ftp.sunet.se/Mandrake/updates/8.1/
>       ftp://ftp.sunet.se/Mandrake-devel/unsupported/8.1/
> I believe that Software Manager will check the net if you're online and
> find sources for you.

I have managed for the first time to update from online, no idea what the
source was though. However are ther not total new updates like later kernael
available ??

--
Keith Antoine aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161