Is anybody here using sylpheed with courier-imap, managing folders on the
IMAP server?  In particular, I'm interested in using shared folders, but
don't see them at all using sylpheed-0.7.0.  The sylpheed-0.7.0claw release
appears to handle shared folders, but I haven't built it yet to try it on
the servers.

My goal is to encourage business users to keep their folders on the IMAP
server where they may be accessible from their normal desktops, and via a
webmail or IMAP interface when away from the office as well (and I can
still use mutt on my mailboxes since I'll run it on the server :-).

Bill

``Independent self-reliant people would be a counterproductive anachronism
in the collective society of the future where people will be defined by
their associations.''  1896 John Dewey, educational philosopher, proponent
of modern public schools.