I am about to blow my uptime to throw another NIC into my box,  8^(, but the
only ones I havve currently are Linksys EtherPCI LAN Card II's.  I have th
available PCI slots but I can't seem to find anything on the Caldera Hardware
Compatibility about them..

Anyone currently using the mentioned card and if so what module are you using
with it.

I have a stock eDesktop 2.4 kernel installed and currently an NetGear FA310TX
in the box running on a tulip.o module.

TIA,

--
  Bill Day

  Our crystal tears now fall upon the ashes, but from the dust shall grow a
  spirit, to be in compassion for those who are lost, and one in determination
  to break those who dare test our resolve to be free... 9/11/01

  http://www.daysdomain.com/tribute.html

  6:30pm  up 187 days,  9:24, 12 users,  load average: 2.39, 2.28, 1.80