Richard Stallman wrote:

> I have no comments on vim from a technical standpoint, but its license
> includes a restriction that makes it not free software.  Unless the
> license is changed, please don't use vim.

Please don't project your interpretation of the term "free software"
unto the rest of the world.  In my opinion the license that Vim uses
makes it more free than the GNU public license.  That is because the GPL
enforces the source code of modified versions to be published, the Vim
license does not always enforce that.  Therefore the Vim lincese gives
more freedom.  Otherwise the licenses are practically the same.

--
ARTHUR:        What?
BLACK KNIGHT:  None shall pass.

 ///  Bram Moolenaar -- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -- http://www.moolenaar.net  \\\