Marcel van Beurden wrote:
> Sounds great! After installing the jpeg libs I could build it and run
> it. But when I run it, it hangs after printing this:
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/download/uvccapture-0.4$ ./uvccapture -v
> Using videodevice: /dev/video0
> Saving images to: snap.jpg
> Image size: 320x240
> Taking snapshot every 0 seconds
> Taking images using mmap
> Resetting camera settings
> Camera brightness level is 127
> Camera contrast level is 32
> Camera saturation level is 32
> Camera gain level is 0
>
> When I press ctrl-C, it prints "Exiting...", but it still hangs. I can
> only kill the process. And no snap.jpg either... :-(

Try adding an additional -v to the call to increase verbosity, it looks
like its hanging at uvcGrab, if this is true, it should hang right after
printing "Grabbing Frame". If you have strace could you please post the
output of "strace ./uvccapture -v -v" thanks.

Hrm, I should change the output re: "Taking snapshot every 0 seconds"
since thats not true, it'll take one shot and exit.

--
Gabriel A. Devenyi
[EMAIL PROTECTED]