On Friday 25 January 2008 15:29, Felix Möller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > I can't get my webcam (Logitech Quickcam for Notebook Pro 046d:08c3)
> > working on my linux box. I receive the following error in the log:
> >
> > 2:3:3: cannot set freq 16000 to ep 0x86
> >
> > can anyone tell me what I am missing?
> > I attach all the status info I could think of below.
>
> Laurent is probably interested in the output of lsusb -v of usbutils
> 0.72 or newer.

I already have the USB descriptors for all camera listed on the Linux UVC home
page (http://www.linux-uvc.berlios.de), so there's usually no need to send
them again for known webcams (except if you suspect your camera to have
different descriptors for the same VID:PID).

Best regards,

Laurent Pinchart