Paulo Assis <pj.assis <at> gmail.com> writes:
Hello, sir.

> Everything looks fine here, I see no error messages (maybe you should
> have set the device parameter: guvcview --device=video1 --verbose).

The problem appears when changing the resolution:
A window manager is available
setting new resolution (320 x 240)
cleaning buffer allocations
checking format: 1196444237
VIDIOC_G_COMP:: Invalid argument
   compression control not supported
libv4l2: error turning on stream: No space left on device
VIDIOC_STREAMON - Unable to start capture: No space left on device
libv4l2: error turning on stream: Device or resource busy
VIDIOC_STREAMON - Unable to start capture: Device or resource busy
libv4l2: error turning on stream: Device or resource busy
VIDIOC_STREAMON - Unable to start capture: Device or resource busy
Thread terminated...
cleaning Thread allocations: 100%
SDL Quit
Shuting Down Thread
Video Thread finished
write /home/sok/.guvcviewrc-video1 OK
free audio mutex
closed v4l2 strutures
free controls
free controls - vidState
cleaned allocations - 100%
Closing portaudio ...OK
Closing GTK... OK

Also it supported to be worked in that resolution.
> Do you have any other usb devices connected to your system besides the
> integrated webcam?

I already unplugged the usb mouse. Now have no addition usb devices.
But I faild to disable the integrated
webcam on kubuntu.And still the problem.
Is that propably , that problem refere to my HP laptop?!