Paulo Assis <pj.assis <at> gmail.com> writes:

> > The problem appears when changing the resolution:
> Are you saying it works on a higher resolution but falls on a lower one?

The problem:
____________
Webcam work only on """guvcview"""" in only """"resolutions:
170*144
160*120

The output format is "mjpg". yuyv doesn't make it work.

That webcam works out of box on anther HP-but mini hp- with the same kernel
with also another integrated
camera and in all its supported resolutions and in several chat programs.
I don't know whats wrong. Is the problem in my laptop!!

sok@sok-HP-ProBook-4520s:~$ gstreamer-properties
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'alsasink'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'artsdsink'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'esdsink'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'sunaudiosink'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'glimagesink'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'sdlvideosink'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'v4lmjpegsrc'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'qcamsrc'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'alsasrc'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'esdmon'
gstreamer-properties-Message: Skipping unavailable plugin 'sunaudiosrc'
libv4l2: error turning on stream: Input/output error
gstreamer-properties-Message: Error running pipeline 'Video for Linux 2
(v4l2)':
Error starting streaming on device '/dev/video1'. [gstv4l2object.c(1983):
 gst_v4l2_object_start_streaming (): /GstPipelineipeline0/GstV4l2Src:v4l2src1:
system error: Input/output error]

Thank you.