On 5/3/2017 10:15 AM, Johannes Berg wrote:
On Wed, 2017-05-03 at 10:10 +0200, Arend van Spriel wrote:

I was asking because we do it for the keys:

correction: the *temporal* keys :)

        /*
         * Delete all the keys ... pairwise keys can't really
         * exist any more anyway, but default keys might.
         */
        if (rdev->ops->del_key)
                for (i = 0; i < 6; i++)
                        rdev_del_key(rdev, dev, i, false, NULL);

But I guess the comment explains it as PMK is a pairwise (master)
key.

Well, not really related, but I basically think we can demand better
from drivers implementing the new functionality.

Yeah, I do it in brcmfmac. I will mention that demand in CMD_SET_PMK and/or .set_pmk() description.

Regards,
Arend