Ok! I agree your advice, wait for the upstream response from USB maintainer,
and then improve my patch.
I can reproduce this issue on NXP platforms using usb dwc3 driver, for example,
ls1028. And I also verify this patch, suspend/resume feature
works fine with it.
I think maybe it needs a long period to review this patch in upstream
community, and then accept it finally. Maybe it is not accepted by upstream in
worse case.
So, is it possible to merge this patch into NXP branch, not standard/base
branch in advance? In this way, it will not affect other BSP.

Thanks,
LImeng