I got response from usb maintainer. He ACK Xu Yang's patch that is similar with
mine, but miss to remove the lock in dwc3_resume_common().
So, maintainer let me send patch again. I will improve the commit log, and then
sent patch to you and mainline at the same time.

https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/2024061313-october-sniff-5b0c@gregkh/t/

thanks,
Limeng