Hi,

I've managed to rebuild a complete yocto linux kernel git tree from
the kernel-cache.

But how do move forward from here with upgrades?

Lets assume my kernel tree was based on 3.8.1 and want to import 3.8.2.
It looks like on the yocto-linux tree a pull from upstream was made and
then a pull from every single branch was made. This is a lot of work,
is there a tool that helps or a different way to update all branches?

Also, when I add new fragments to kernel-cache, how are they included
into the yocto-tree? Is there a tool or just a lot of manual merging?

Regards
Andreas