On 2017-02-14 5:00 AM, Jan Kiszka wrote:
From: Christian Storm <christian.st...@siemens.com>

While there are intel-quark configurations for the KTYPEs standard and
tiny in bsp/intel-common, there's none for the preempt-rt KTYPE.
Trying to build preempt-rt enabled kernels such as linux-yocto-rt for
intel-quark yields a .config having a potentially misconfigured
architecture. More importantly, however, preempt-rt related CONFIG
options are not enabled. Hence, a build of, e.g., linux-yocto-rt, does
not result in a preempt-rt enabled kernel.

This patch qualifies to be (back)ported to other branches than master.

I've merged this to the 4.9 and master kernel-cache branches. I'll
send SRCREV updates for it in my next consolidated pull request.

If they are needed for other releases, i.e. morty, it is an easy
cherry pick.

Thanks! For morty, you should also merge it to the 4.8 branch, and we
would be happy if you could add it to 4.4 as well, with corresponding
SRCREV patches.

Sounds fine to me!

I just cherry picked them to 4.8 and 4.4 as well.

What is the ETA for the SRCREV updates? Just wondering if we need a
local workaround or if there is an upstream change in sight. Not seeing
anything on the list yet, though.

I pushed the changes to the repo a while back, and my consolidated
queue will be out today (I've been fighting with 4.10). So everything
you need should be available shortly.

Bruce

Thanks,
Jan