On 7/23/19 8:41 PM, Bruce Ashfield wrote:
On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 1:29 AM qwang2 <quanyang.w...@windriver.com> wrote:

On 7/22/19 11:34 PM, Bruce Ashfield wrote:
On Mon, Jul 22, 2019 at 1:24 AM <quanyang.w...@windriver.com> wrote:
From: Quanyang Wang <quanyang.w...@windriver.com>

Hi Bruce,

Would you please help merge these 2 patches to linux-yocto-dev
standard/xlnx-soc branch?
I've merged the patches.

Also note: I'm about to move linux-yocto-dev to v5.3-rc1, so I've
created a set of v5.2 branches in the main linux-yocto repository, and
I have merged the xlnx-soc work there.

So if you can try switching to:

https://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/linux-yocto/log/?h=v5.2/standard/xlnx-soc

The content is the same as the linux-yocto-dev branch.

I'm going to generate linux-yocto_5.2 recipes shortly, but they aren't
quite ready yet. Contact me if you have trouble building that branch
without the recipes and I  can send you the in progress ones.

Also, if you do a port to 5.3, let me know and we can re-establish the
branch in linux-yocto-dev.
Hi Bruce,

I will do a port to 5.3.  But before I finish porting, I hope we can
retain the branch standard/xlnx-soc
I have 5.3-rc1 building and booting with the base set of features now.

Is there a reason why the branch I created in linux-yocto/5.2 won't
work while you are doing the port ? I'd like to push the 5.3 kernel
changes in the next day or so, and they will clobber that branch.

Hi Bruce,

For me, I plan to begin porting to 5.3 after I fix bugs and enable the remaining

features. So I hope to maintain this branch in linux-yocto-dev but not only linux-yocto.

But if retaining this branch bring inconvience, you can delete it.

I will switch to linux-yocto/5.2 to do the fixing bug.

Thanks,

Quanyang

Bruce

and don't delete it.

Thanks,

Quanyang

Bruce

Limeng (1):
    driver: pcie: reset pcie device with MIO31 on xilinx-zcu102 platform

Quanyang Wang (1):
    drm: xlnx: zynqmp_dp: initialize delayed work before enable interrupts

   .../boot/dts/xilinx/zynqmp-zcu102-revA.dts    |  1 +
   drivers/gpu/drm/xlnx/zynqmp_dp.c              |  3 +-
   drivers/pci/controller/pcie-xilinx-nwl.c      | 35 +++++++++++++++++++

2.17.1