Hello,

I am curious to know what hardware folks here are using for 6lowpan, would
you mind sharing ?

I am trying to get a beaglebone with a mrf24j40 radio up and running with
6Lowpan and am having some difficulties.

Has anyone got this hardware combination to work with a recent kernel ?

I have created a DT fragment for my radio 'cape' as per
http://elinux.org/Capemgr and it loads and initializes fine with a 3.8
kernel, but when I try to use a more recent kernel, the DT fragment loads,
but the IRQ reported by the mrf24j40 driver is always zero. If I use the
3.8 kernel, the driver reports a correct IRQ.

Has anyone seen this issue ?

Thanks for any insights.

-Randy