Thanks Tony.

I have a couple of econotags so I'll give your driver and firmware a shot.

Ultimately I want to get this running on our custom freescale board with
mrf24j40 and have been using the beaglebone as a stepping stone, but
getting my econotags working would also be a good step.

I am running a very recent net-next kernel on my linux development machine,
so hopefully I am sufficiently up to date there.

Thanks again,

-Randy