Le 06.01.2014 11:04, Varka Bhadram a écrit :
> hai...
> I used the following commands to enable the wpan and lowpan interface...
> # iz add wpan-phy0
> # ip link set wpan0 address a0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1
> # ifconfig wpan0 up
> # iz set wpan0 abcd 8001 11
> # ip link add link wpan0 name lowpan0 type lowpan
> # ip link set lowpan0 address a0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1
> # ip link set lowpan0 up
>
> while executing those command 8 packets are going out of the wpan
> interface... What are those packets..?

These messages are IPv6 Neighbour discovery messages. They are part of
the IPv6 Stateless address autoconfiguration.

I you want to analyse them in detail you can use Wireshark.

One way is to format the text like that (e.g. 1st packet) :

00000 41 c8 dd 22 00 ff ff 01
00008 00 00 00 00 00 00 a0 79
00010 4b 00 16 3a 00 05 02 00
00018 00 01 00 8f 00 6f 89 00
00020 00 00 01 04 00 00 00 ff
00028 02 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00030 00 00 01 ff 00 00 01

Store it in a text file and in Wireshark you can import.

(File/Import...) -> Browse
Offset : Hexadecimal
Encapsulation type is : IEEE 802.15.4 Wireless PAN with FCS not present

There a ways to capture the packets directly on the target in a
Wireshark compatible format.

Best regards,

--
Christophe Aeschlimann

Embedded Software Engineer & IT Manager
ACN Advanced Communications Networks S.A.
2000 - Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Tel. +41 32 724 74 31