Hi Alex,

No problems testing your new branch, just send me the URL, branch name
and can you also send me the commit hash as open embedded uses this.

One thing I've noticed with this problem I'm seeing is that I can make
it happen a lot quicker by making a SSH connection to one of the boards
over the ethernet port.  Which is weird as this connection is IPv4, so
there must be some sort of interaction going on between ethernet/6lowpan
or IPv4/IPv6.

Anyway I'll do some more testing when the new branch is ready.

Cheers,
Martin.