On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 07:07:03PM +0100, Martin Townsend wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> Yes I failed to appreciated that the code is shared with bluetooth, sorry
> about that.  I'll wait until the IPHC code is moved, it makes sense to have
> a net/6lowpan as it can sit on top of other MAC layers not just 802.15.4.

this is the IPHC code only at the moment. But I think about neighbor
discovery optimization rfc 6775 and RPL. This can be placed into net/6lowpan.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6775
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6550

Priority is:

- move iphc code
- fix error handling
- cleanup iphc code and add support for new netlink things in
  lowpan-tools (phoebe added much stuff there :-) )

- Alex