2008/7/6 charles arnould <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Bonjour
> j'ai  un module gps COM-one bluetooth Sirf III
>
> sur l' Eeepc hcitool scan   répond
>
> 00:0D:B5:31:A1:87      BT-GPS-31A187
>
> quand je lance Tangogps, il me dit toujours no GPS found
>
> j'ai surement oublié quelque chose , mais quoi ?
> Merci pour votre aide

Try

 sdptool browse 00:0D:B5:31:A1:87

in order to see all the services available offered by the device and
find the serial one and its channel. With this information you can
bind the serial remote service to a local device in this manner:

 rfcomm bind rfcomm0 00:0D:B5:31:A1:87 <channel>

 after that you have to collect the GPS data from the remote device
requesting this data from your local device rfcomm0. This could be
done via a simple

 cat /dev/rfcomm0

 or in case strange characters came out in this way

 cat /dev/rfcomm0 | hexdump -c

 here you can find a gps/bt usage in italian but setup are worldwide readable

http://www.michelem.org/2007/08/01/usare-linux-come-navigatore-gps-con-ubuntu-e-gpsdrive-un-tomtom-free/

 Cheers,
--
/roberto

Diffusez cette liste aupres de vos relations :)
     Linux Azur : http://linux-azur.org
L'auteur du post est responsable de ses écrits !
*** Pas de message SMS, HTML ni de PJ SVP ***