>Again, Linux is free - free as in free speech, not as >in free beer."
>I would have thought even (senior) managers can >understand that?

I don't think a lot of S/390 managers understand this. Open Source is a new world to
them.

> Distributors need to be more patient for the $$$$.
>
> Dave Myers

>>What about the consultants?

I believe consultants will not have the confidence
to recommend a distribution to their clients based on a beta copy.

I for one will not...and I will look for a distributor
that offers EASILY ACCESSED and INEXPENSIVE "evaluation distributions" for consultants.

Dave