0 problemas, de hecho en sid, lo instala por defecto...

--
Iván Castro M. - www.debianchile.cl <http://www.debianchile.cl>
+56 (9) 407 60 04

*Disclaimer:*
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any