On 11-07-08 08:36 AM, Richard Guy Briggs wrote:
> Even if I am my own system administrator?!?
>
> Even if I don't even have an account with said institution?!?
>
> Even if I've already received thousands of such emails already?!?

<sarcasm>I'm sorry I ruined your day by post an alert about email
phishing.  After all, since you know everything there is to know about
security, why would anyone else on this list be interested in it?</sarcasm>

Such rudeness is not appreciated.  Please refrain for doing so in the
future.

--
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
   Shawn

Confusion is the first step of understanding.

as it is about coding.

The secret to great software:  Fail early & often.

Eliminate software piracy:  use only FLOSS.