      From: Jeremy James <jja...@cohortsys.com>
 To: Robert P. J. Day <rpj...@crashcourse.ca>
Cc: "li...@oclug.on.ca" <li...@oclug.on.ca>
 Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2017 2:00 PM
 Subject: [OCLUG-Tech] Looking for a Linux Consultant

Hi sorry for the late reply, however your response was found in my junk mail.

I am not looking for a software developer.

I am looking for someone who can do IT for a Linux based software development
environment.
The plan is to do software development on  Linux servers from workstations that
are Windows Bases.  The developed software is then tested on Linux based based
targets which are also servers but are embedded computers connected to the
development network via a wireless interface.

I hope that helps.

Best Regards
Jeremy James MScEE SMIEEE Arc Cores Fellow
President, Cohort Systems Inc.
ssjja...@cohortsys.com
jj+1-613-739-2687
www.cohortsys.com