Hi Ron, Andreas,

Andreas, which version of LB where you looking at ? People still seem to be
getting on ok with V1 and the HOW-TO I wrote some time ago. Which version of
the EPIA are you using, is it the original EPIA or one of the other version (ie
EPIA-M, EPIA-MII etc) ? If it's the EPIA, I may be able to help.

Quoting "Ronald G. Minnich" <rminnich@lanl.gov>:

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005, Andreas Thienemann wrote:
[new website]
> volunteers?
Well, I would volunteer to a) create the new webpage and b) set it up with
some kind of CMS so that someone else can fill it with content.

OK, guys, we've got a new web site for linuxbios, courtesy Stefan.

Check it out: wiki.linuxbios.org

Only problem: I have been trying to get linuxbios running on one of our
epia boards and failed horribly.

that's because somebody appears to have busted linuxbios/epia recently :-(

Ron,

Do you mean the EPIA, or the EPIA-M ? I didn't think anyone had updated the
EPIA-M after the recent code changes. If it's the EPIA, I can't see what's
broken against my checked out version, and nobody seems to be making any
changes to the epia code that I can see.

Regards Mark Wilkinson.