Ward Vandewege <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Different sockets, yes. I've updated the M57SLI howto with a picture
> of an SPI version; I'll make a picture of a PLCC version too at work
> today.

Just had a look and I think I could work out where the BIOS is, but how
about loading the picture in gimp and just draw a circle around them?
Also, I think that a few words about the status of LinuxBIOS on the SPI
version would be a good thing. Right now, the howto just mentions
the spi version and then goes on about how to get LinuxBIOS on the PLCC
version.

Thanks,
Rasmus