yhlu wrote:

S2865 support athlon64 instead of Opteron.

athlon64 doesn't support ECC.

I have tried to comment out lines in raminit.c and could boot the
system with LinuxBIOS.

the problem are
1. it only supports one DIMM ...?
2. Etherboot support 5721 may still have problem, Tim already put sth
to support 5721 in Etherboot but have no time to verify that.

YH
I would be very interested to know if this board will become supported soon. I know nVidia can be difficult to deal with. In particular I would like to use this board with Linuxbios and boot from SATA.

I am also confused by the chipset name - nForce4 Ultra - is that the same as CK8-04?

Regards,

Jeremy