While on the subject, why dont we organise an
introductory session on Linux and OS for jurnos.
I think that original "technology reports" are
just beginning to happen (as opposed to picking
up foreign material and adding a few irrelevant
comments) here. Would be powerful push for the OS
with ATTITUDE.

rgds
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- Philip S Tellis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> In today's Sunday Times, first page at the
> bottom, there is an article
> about cybercrime/email macro viruses/worms etc.
> Written by Shabnam Minwalla, this is one of the
> few newspaper articles I've seen where the
author doesn't use the term `hacker' when