----- Original Message -----
From: "Erle Pereira" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>  " vrius creators and hackers .. are young people....  "
>
> ? I do not appreciate hackers being labelled along with a virus
creators ...

> Erle.

The IT bill which was passed today was equally bad.
According to clause 65A of the bill:
"1) whoever with the intent to cause or knowing, that he is likely to
cause wrongful loss or damage to the public or any person, destroys or
deletes or alters any information residing in a computer resource or
diminishes its value or utility or affects it injuriously by any means
commits hacking.
2) whoever commits hacking shall be punished with imprisonment upto
three years, or with fine which may extent upto two lakh rupees, or with
both"

Chrisil