> I need to learn Perl to prepare for my MS . Can you guys
suggest a
> good book which is suitable for a begginer as well as for the
> level?

This is great - http://www.cgi101.com/class/ . I am reading it
currently (the online version). At least it will help startup.
Then you can judge better which book you want. I hope to learn
some good Perl with this. Right now on lesson 2 :-)

--
Manish Jethani

http://mjworld.hypermart.net/

Who wants to remember that escape-x-alt-control-left shift-b
puts you into
super-edit-debug-compile mode?
(Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of
commands, especially
Emacs.)