On Thursday 06 April 2006 12:13 pm, Rajen M. Parekh wrote:

> kprinter
> is a very good program (my opinion) and takes care of lot of 
> things. It even works with cups - I haven't had the experience
> though as I use LPRng.

Works like a charm with cups. Including on a network. Never used fax 
though.


> Whether what I have described above is better or hyla-fax is
> better, I leave it to the user. Since you seem to be interested in
> offering your clients (who normally are home/office users) and who
> expect things to be as simple and functional (as a few really good
> programs in Windows are - yes there are a few), I couldn't resist
> writing this mail.

Resist??. U should post even if no one asks.

> I always feel that if
> Linux is to reach the masses, then it should have those
> functionality that the masses need. That requires effort, but not
> impossible to achieve.

That is actually an opportunity.

-- 
rgds
jtd

-- 
http://mm.glug-bom.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxers

Reply via email to