Devdas Bhagat wrote:
On 09/01/07 12:09 +0530, Siddhesh Poyarekar wrote:
On 1/9/07, Vihan Pandey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The logical thing would be to ask the guy who told you so :-)
The interview happened last year, so I don't remember her name :)

If you find there is currently no GLUG/LUG in your company, start one :-)
I'd love to but there's little access to company resources when
on-site. All I get is the essentials -- timesheets, documentation,
knowledge center, etc.

Also, looks like there's few (none?) active 'big corporate' employees
(the self appraised tech-cream) on this list, mostly students and
independent businessmen. That's quite sad :(

Define big. My employer is one of the bigger email hosting firms out
there (Yahoo!, Hotmail and AOL are the only ones bigger). If you mean
big as in number of employees, we are fairly small.

rediff or outblaze?

The most "FOSS" friendly big Indian company I know of is Infosys at the
monment.

wipro contributes to the Linux Testing Project.. not sure of tcs/pcs. We (at netmagic, yup vihaan is a customer) are quite FOSS friendly though definitely not big in terms of bodycount.

--
http://mm.glug-bom.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxers

Reply via email to