On Sunday 17 June 2007 00:19, Rony wrote:
> Anurag wrote:
> > Sometime on Saturday 16 Jun 2007, Rony said:
> >> Nishit Dave wrote:
> >>> I got infected when I used somebody's unscanned drive (or was
> >>> it an ipod?). XP charmingly told me that my new software had
> >>> been installed and would be loaded when I restart the machine.
> >>>
> >>> So much for auto-loading software.
> >>
> >> Did you complain to M$ about it?
> >
> > I thought he was being sarcastic in his reply :P
>
> I know. No one actually complains to M$. But viruses are a way of
> life in doze. ;)

since the day billy baba decided jumping to the middle of an opcode 
was great programming practice. On a less sarcastic note, the M$ 
business model dictates backward compatability. The problems in doze 
are because of design. Any change would mean revamping the entire 
codebase and destroying backward compatability and most likely the 
company. They have painted themseleves into the corner of a deep 
well. So much for the much touted business abilities of the company.

-- 
Rgds
JTD

-- 
http://mm.glug-bom.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxers

Reply via email to