On Jan 18, 2008 5:02 PM, Atanu Datta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Well, if only you'd asked us in October, you'd have saved a lot of key
> strokes.

For that,
1. Rony should have received bad media in October
2. Kenneth should have written about licensing in October
3. LFY should have included the Mint CD in October, along with your
installation report
4. I should have been bothered to remark that I want to try Kubuntu because
I hate Gnome, in October

Since none of this happened, and in the mean time, as I was awaiting the
Ubuntu CDs from Shipit, I did not think about checking if Kubuntu also
offered Shipit.  I didn't notice it the last time I checked, so I assumed
that it was download-only.

In other news, uninformed sources have been quoted as saying that an
ophthalmologist in Russia has discovered a radical new technique to remove
sarcasm blinkers painlessly.  More details will be delivered in your inbox
soon.