Mukund Deshmukh wrote:
>> I find the magazine articles to be of good quality.   Personal opinions
>> aside,
>> many of my friends also find reading LFY entertaining.  There is a problem
>> with
>> LFY, however.  I can always find every other magazine on the stands.  I'd
>> request the LFY folks to improve distribution here in areas near
>> Mulund, Mumbai.
>>

> We are regular subscriber for EFY since last 10 years, and LFY since its
> first issue.

I read my first issue of EFY about 22-23 years ago and then had a big
pile of them till I got an ultimatum from my folks to clear my place. In
spite of their long experience in publishing, it is surprising that they
are not quality conscious about their media. How many defective medias
do they need to bring out every month to finally change their supplier?
And their representative is busy getting into unnecessary arguments with
members on this list.

--
Regards,

Rony.