> Having played around a bit with Xen in the past few days, I'm interested
> in knowing what sort of host/guest network issues you've faced.  I
> found the networking to work fine both ways, but then I haven't done
> any rigorous applications yet.

Issues has been mostly due to the cumbersome process. Suppose i have 2 linux
machines and 1 WINXP; virtual machine A,B and C respectively.

I want to process a document from A in C, i will have to copy from A to B
and
then from B to C before i actually begin work. Then i have to save and go
back
from C to B to A. This is a pain when you have to transfer many files back
and forth.

If you choose to access files in B directly from an application in C (since
C is a VM in B),
the whole system slows down.

This is assuming you have all access/rights related issues sorted out.

The printer often went unrecognized and had to be setup again after each VM
boot.
We had to save it into the host computer then print from there. But the host

does not recognize .dwg files(Autocad)!!

Another option i have to setup everyone else on linux except the design and
accounts department but we are too small to come up with something like
this. plus everyone wants
interoperability especially with autocad drawings.

Needless to say to use a VM box for production is a big NO NO for now though
am hopeful things would ease up in the future.

SG