Chirag Wazir wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Dinesh A. Joshi wrote:
>
>  > See the reason would be some libraries on Ubuntu may have
>  > gotten corrupted which is producing such behavior.
>
> But *what* libraries? Other sites work fine. Only facebook
> & hotmail seem to be affected.

I do not know what other sites you have tried, but facebook has an
exceptionally high amount of Javascript, which results in the browser
using up more and more memory as you use facebook (in a single session).
I am wondering if the problem is with Javascript rather than
connectivity or something. Also, i am told facebook uses a lot of cokkies.